Easy BBQ meals … Pics Posted on June 9, 2014June 9, 2014 by WellnessWarriorsNYC Here’s a few pics of the black bean burgers pics from the veggie blog and some flourless cookies… Add a comment for recipe … Happy summer AdvertisementShare this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading...
2 thoughts on “Easy BBQ meals … Pics”
Is this the bean burger recipe w/ the potatoes? Can I get this recipe?
Hi Elissa ,
Here’s the recipe… It’s great!
2 cans of black beans
1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
½ onion (finely diced)
½ green bell pepper (finely diced)
1 clove garlic (minced)
½ jalepeno (finely diced)
1 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
Makes 8 paties.
1. In a mixing bowl, mash beans into a paste with a potato masher.
2. Add eggs, breadcrumbs, potatoes and onions. *Note that you can leave the eggs out for our vegans out there. The burgers won’t stick together quite as well, but they’ll still work out.
3. Mix in spices and jalepeno to taste.
4. Form small patties (3 inches in diameter). Fry in a pan with oil of choice or grill until crispy on both sides.
5. Enjoy! Top with desired toppings, and toss on a whole wheat bun.